Comprehensive Medical Information Exchange (CMIE)
Provides highly robust, secure, and trustworthy solutions
for hospitals, care providers, diagnostic centers. clinics, medical
institutions, and stakeholders.
LINKING HEALTH CARE CENTRES AND HOSPITALS
A next-generation technology platform that is hosted on a cloud, built on a Service Oriented Architecture incorporating a core lossless medical image compression and transmission engine.
The platform provides a secure entry for institutions, specialists, and patients to communicate and collaborate over the Internet – creating a virtual community for the exchange of patient health information including Medical Images, Clinical Information, and Patient data.
CMIE enables medical images and data transmission, archival, retrieval,
analytics as well as reporting using centrally archived, the highly secure cloud
based environment which is seamless, efficient and cost-effective and meets
data privacy and control standards/regulations.
One Solution, One database, All in one Platform
Tele-enabling & eHealth Transformation
Building Blocks for the new world
The Platform – A Typical Example
- Patient walk-in to a diagnostic center and undergoes certain radiology or imaging procedure.
- Patient’s studies are captured and stored in the Local PACS server of the hospital.
- These studies are sent to the reporting center for the reporting purpose using the CMIE solution.
- Radiologist/clinical specialists access the Patient images using secure CMIE streaming viewer (web as well as mobile/tablet access) and start generating reports.
- As soon as Radiologist marks the report as final, it is made available at the respective departments/hospital and also a copy is sent to the central data center for archiving. These reports are digitally signed by the radiologist and cannot be altered by anyone.
- All these hospitals are connected to the central data center, which backs up all the images as well as all clinical information /data.
The Key Drivers of CMI Exchange
- Vendor Neutral Architecture that solves interoperability issues in hospitals by connecting with existing HIS Systems, PACS, Modalities (Simens, GE, Philips, etc.)
- Highly Scalable, More efficient, and easily customizable workflow to suit single imaging centers or large multi-specialty hospital groups.
- Highly cost-effective, with excellent ROI, instant availability of medical records, and faster reporting turnaround times.
- Fully hosted model and Cloud-Ready with minimal capital expenditure.
Key Benefits of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Improved Clinical Access
- CMIE platform offers process efficiencies by automating the collection and presentation of data within clinical systems for a truly integrated enterprise.
- Minimize interaction with the System by reducing mouse-clicks and eliminating redundant activities.
- © 2016 CMIE Services Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. CMIE and the CMIE logo are trademarks of CMIE Intellectual Property.
- Flexible ancillary tools to capture clinical data before on-screen shows up. Prior images to prior reports.
- Automated display layout with intelligent image hanging protocols.
Improved Clinical Access
- Anytime, anywhere Clinical Access to timely and relevant information.
- Web-enabled / structured imaging and reporting applications.
- Timely generation of reports.
- Comprehensive and professional imaging applications for your most demanding image/data production departments.
- Image enabled capability for smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Advanced visualization tools for routine image view.
- MPR / MIP tools and access to 3rd party viewers for 3D visualization image fusion, Gated SPECT, and mammography viewing protocols.
- Modality specific imaging tools are available such as:
- Web-based MPR / Volumetric image presentation for CT and MR
- Image stitching and surgical planning for orthopedics.
- PET / CT Fusion for simultaneous metabolic/anatomical viewing.
- Native imaging tools for cardiology modalities.
- Nuclear Medicine imaging with available quantitative gated SPECT