Application Hosting & Support
Maintenance Connection or Maximo can be deployed as a service via the internet (SaaS/Cloud). We implement and host it outside your company.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Customer is provided with an application software service accessible via the Internet that is paid for on a monthly basis.
Buy and Host Online (SaaS)
Customer purchases and owns the software. Codub hosts the application in our secure data centre accessible via the Internet.
What does this mean?
- You only need a PC that can access the internet
- No additional hardware
- No software
- Thin IT infrastructure (at least no dedicated Application Support team)
- You pay a monthly subscription fee, which helps your budgeting
Detailed benefits of our externally hosted solution
- Reduction of upfront costs with a static monthly fee
- You would make a lot of savings in terms of consultancy as most of the work will be done off-site
- Better budget control and planning of expenditures
- Less time spent on invoice administration
Protection from obsolescence
- Our support includes installation of all patches & hot fixes to SQL Server and Maintenance Connection
- Our support includes all standard upgrades to the application
- State-of-the-art hardware in hosted data centre
Reduced dependence on internal IT resource
- No need to purchase & manage servers.
- No need to buy & manage SQL Server licenses
- No need to have dedicated NT resources to manage the servers.
- No need to recruit and train internal IT staff dedicated to Maintenance Connection functions
- Implementation timeline will be in weeks and not several months or even years
- We can customize the solution to your requirements
- Low cost of scalability i.e. it will be cheaper to add additional sites, properties, or users.
- Complete scalability will enable you to add new sites, properties, buildings, users to the system as and when required without having to incur large implementation costs.
- Easily adjust to changing business needs due to mergers, acquisitions and deregulation
Access anywhere, anytime
- Using a standard web browser to access the Maintenance Connection system anywhere, anytime without using VPN connections.
- We will provide a priority web-based support system to ensure that any inquiries are dealt with in the fastest way possible. We provide a team consisting of Microsoft System Administration, SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance Connection System Administration, and qualified support technicians that will look after your needs.
- The network and infrastructure are monitored 24 hours a day by qualified Corporate Support Engineers who can pro-actively monitor services and the status of hardware and resources. If a problem is detected or anticipated our engineers will respond to the problem and keep you notified of any issues, potential or actual.
- The servers utilized would be located in a tier 1 data centre in the UK which is engineered to the highest levels, with extensive systems to address security and network redundancy, enabling a 100% infrastructure availability guarantee.
Codub has been involved in developing Mobile Applications since 2005 when we launched our in-house QuickSmart FM
There are two types of mobile apps that we have developed over the years:
- Native apps are created for one specific platform or operating system e.g. native Android mobile apps or native iOS apps. Codub uses Java, Python and C++.
We can provide short-term project managers for say one day a week or month or a full-time project manager.
What implementation techniques or project methodology enable fastest time-to-benefit for a new project? Our clients want direct answers to these questions. They expect to hear answers like Prince 2, PMP, Microsoft project. We at Codub Consulting have one response… a good project manager.
Since 1999, Maintenance Connection has been developing and delivering quality Computerised Maintenance Management Software (CMMS Software) to organisations around the world. This Facility Maintenance and Asset Management Software (Fully Web-Based CMMS) is designed to help your organisation manage maintenance, not software. Packaged in a simple, user-friendly, yet powerful application, Maintenance Connection connects maintenance professionals to their operations with a unique style that continues to revolutionise the way maintenance is performed. It has been designed for the end users, so has an interface that is like Outlook with the ability to drag and drop.
Maintenance Connection connects maintenance personnel to extend asset lifecycle, track maintenance costs, prevent and predict equipment failures, improve labour productivity, reduce costly equipment downtimes, minimise investments in inventory, and lower the total cost of maintenance. This unique combination of cutting-edge CMMS/EAM technology and emphasis on service excellence for customers has led to thousands of satisfied users worldwide. For a list of some customers who are reaping the benefits of Maintenance Connection, please click here.
Try out Maintenance Connection software today by filling in the Free Trial form on the right. Once you complete our request form, an email will be sent to you containing your Member Name and Password to access the Maintenance Connection.
MC FREE Trial
Codub Consulting Ltd. ensure complete confidentiality and will not share any of the information submitted here to any third party. If you have any problems using this form or prefer not to submit your details on-line.
Quick Smart Survey Services
- SMART ASSET AUDIT SURVEY (ASSET ONLY BARCODING)
- ASSET AUDIT SURVEY (ASSET + LOCATION BARCODING)
- SMART ASSET AUDIT SURVEY (NO BARCODING)
- SMART ASSET AUDIT + CONDITION SURVEY (BARCODED)
- SMART ASSET AUDIT + CONDITION SURVEY (NO BARCODING)
- SMART LOCATION BARCODING – The advantage of this is reactive jobs can be reported
- SMART BUILDING FABRIC CONDITION SURVEYS
- SMART M&E STATUTORY COMPLIANCE AUDIT
Quick Smart Plan ned Maintenance Services
- SMART PLANNED MAINTENANCE + SMART ASSET AUDIT SURVEY
- SMART PLANNED MAINTENANCE (USING CLIENT SUPPLIED ASSET DATA)
- SMART INTEGRATION (MAXIMO, CONCEPT, MAINTENANCE CONNECTION, CAFM, PLANET FM etc.)
Quick Smart Survey Benefit
- Speed – Huge time savings on FM implementation
- Cost – Huge savings on consultancy costs
- Standardisation – Asset data capture process
- Visibility – online monitoring of surveyed assets
- Availability – Real time of surveyed assets using handheld technology
- Integration – Easier Integration with third party platforms
- Integrity – Data collection using predefined descriptions
- Synchronisation – Real-time data synchronisation from multiple field engineers
- Security – Secure data transmission and storage
- Robust – Error proof data recovery
- Green – No paper trail with associated errors
IBM Maximo is a collection of modules and an enterprise asset management (EAM) software that allows organisations to have control over all types of assets. The product was originally developed by MRO Software. Our consultants have almost 20 years technical and functional experience with Maximo versions 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7
With Maximo, you can operate, maintain and dispose of key assets like:
- Plant and production assets in Oil & Gas or Manufacturing
- Heavy Utility & Infrastructure assets like road, water and electricity distributions
- Vertical and Horizontal Transportation like airline, rail, shipping and roads
- Real estate and facilities management like hospitals, government buildings, schools
For more on the key Maximo projects that we have been involved with, visit: