Application Hosting & Support
Maintenance Connection or Maximo can be deployed as a service via the internet (SaaS/Cloud). We implement and host it outside your company.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Customer is provided with an application software service accessible via the Internet that is paid for on a monthly basis.
Buy and Host Online (SaaS)
Customer purchases and owns the software. Codub hosts the application in our secure data centre accessible via the Internet.
What does this mean?
- You only need a PC that can access the internet
- No additional hardware
- No software
- Thin IT infrastructure (at least no dedicated Application Support team)
- You pay a monthly subscription fee, which helps your budgeting
Detailed benefits of our externally hosted solution
- Reduction of upfront costs with a static monthly fee
- You would make a lot of savings in terms of consultancy as most of the work will be done off-site
- Better budget control and planning of expenditures
- Less time spent on invoice administration
Protection from obsolescence
- Our support includes installation of all patches & hot fixes to SQL Server and Maintenance Connection
- Our support includes all standard upgrades to the application
- State-of-the-art hardware in hosted data centre
Reduced dependence on internal IT resource
- No need to purchase & manage servers.
- No need to buy & manage SQL Server licenses
- No need to have dedicated NT resources to manage the servers.
- No need to recruit and train internal IT staff dedicated to Maintenance Connection functions
- Implementation timeline will be in weeks and not several months or even years
- We can customize the solution to your requirements
- Low cost of scalability i.e. it will be cheaper to add additional sites, properties, or users.
- Complete scalability will enable you to add new sites, properties, buildings, users to the system as and when required without having to incur large implementation costs.
- Easily adjust to changing business needs due to mergers, acquisitions and deregulation
Access anywhere, anytime
- Using a standard web browser to access the Maintenance Connection system anywhere, anytime without using VPN connections.
- We will provide a priority web-based support system to ensure that any inquiries are dealt with in the fastest way possible. We provide a team consisting of Microsoft System Administration, SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance Connection System Administration, and qualified support technicians that will look after your needs.
- The network and infrastructure are monitored 24 hours a day by qualified Corporate Support Engineers who can pro-actively monitor services and the status of hardware and resources. If a problem is detected or anticipated our engineers will respond to the problem and keep you notified of any issues, potential or actual.
- The servers utilized would be located in a tier 1 data centre in the UK which is engineered to the highest levels, with extensive systems to address security and network redundancy, enabling a 100% infrastructure availability guarantee.